Suzuki GSXR1000 17 > adjustable footrest kit
£265.00 – £317.00
Part of the new family of Harris footrest kits, the Suzuki GSXR1000 and 1000R 2017>. Other models in the range are same format but may differ slightly depending on make and model of motorcycle that they are developed for.
Developed at BSB with the Hawk Racing Suzuki team and manufactured in the UK by Harris Performance.
The material is aircraft specification aluminium and all fasteners are stainless steel.
- The foot pegs are non-folding with nylon ball ends.
- The position of the foot pegs on the backing plates are adjustable.
- The base position of the foot peg reflects standard position.
- The brake lever has spring loaded toe spigot flip-up facility.
- The gear change lever is adjustable in length to give optimum comfort and accessibility, to ensure a crisp, accurate gear selection.
- The gear change lever has a fixed rubber sleeved toe spigot.
Levers have bearings at the pivot point and linkages are equipped with rod ends that have integral spherical bearings.
Harris footrest kits accept original equipment rear brake master cylinder, the Suzuki model also accepts a retro-fit master cylinder with 40mm centre mounting holes.
This footrest kit is a direct replacement for the original equipment footrest assembly.
Note: – this kit does not have facility to use the original brake light operating switch. Where the brake light facility is required a hydraulic (in brake hose line) switch must be retrospectively fitted.
The finish is a choice of “as machined” aluminium or black anodised (NB: we do not anodise the foot pegs as these are “as machined”)